Following the huge success of the Scotland Food & Drink pavilion in Brussels, we are delighted to confirm that SDI are again providing the opportunity for companies to be part of the pavilion at the Seafood Expo Global 2017.
Tue, 25 Apr 2017
(25th to 27th April 2017)
The price of the exhibitor package (as detailed below) will £525 +VAT per square metre and includes the following:
- The provision of an attractive nationally branded pavilion constructed by our appointed contractor.
- 3 x spotlights per 9 sq. m.
- 1 x poseur table and 2 x bar stools per stand
- 1 x power point per stand (any size)
- Pre-show exhibitors meeting, if required, to explain your stand in more detail and to enable you to maximise your participation
- On site support from experienced SDI staff, together with technical back up for the duration of the show
- Market development support from SFD In-market Specialists
- Discounted rate (£487 +VAT) for all Scotland Food and Drink (SF&D) members
- Use of Scottish Pavilion’s hospitality lounge
- Dedicated private meeting room for exhibitors only use.
- Seafood Bar organised by Seafood Scotland
- Invitation to you and guests to the Scottish Reception at SEG 2017
- Press and PR support
NEW FOR SEG 2017
At SEG 2017 we will also offer a “marketplace” style area of the Scottish pavilion for smaller companies who are looking to take exhibition speace at SEG for the first time. The package for the “Scottish Seafood Showcase” package will include a shared meeting space with other Scottish seafood companies, a dedicated graphics panel with your company details and use of a communal display chiller. Spaces are limited and we will be allocated on a first come first served basis. This offering will be subject to securing sufficient interest from Scottish companies. The price of this package is £1500 + VAT. (£1350 + VAT for SFD members).
The financial administration for this event will be managed by Scottish Development International. Please note that the following non-negotiable rules and deadlines will apply to all companies wishing to exhibit on the Scottish Pavilion:
- Deadline for all applications and receipt of signed contracts will be Friday 23rd September 2016. Enclosed is a contract which you must complete and return to SDI by this date.
- Following receipt of your signed contract, an invoice for a deposit of 40% of space and construction costs will be issued to you by SDI. This amount is payable to SDI within 30 days.
- The remaining balance of 60% will be due for payment in January 2017.
- Space will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- SDI will try wherever possible to accommodate placing requests from Scottish companies but reserve the right place exhibitors on the Scottish pavilion to ensure we maximise our space allocation on the pavilion.
It is critical that you return your completed contract by the 23rd September 2016 deadline as we will not be holding any reserved additional space due to the penalties applicable for handing back unallocated space. Please comply within the above deadline to avoid any disappointment.
Please note that for health and safety reasons it is SDI’s policy that only the SDI appointed stand contractor will be permitted to carry out build work on the Scottish Pavilion. Any company wishing to discuss this further must contact Denise Addie on 0141 228 2656.
We sincerely hope you will join the Scottish delegation at this key international seafood trade show and very much look forward to working with you.
For full information and to apply please contact SDI on the details below.
Senior Executive, Food and Drink Team
Scottish Development International
Senior Executive, Events Management Team
Scottish Development International
e – Denise.Addie@scotent.co.uk
Please note that while all exhibitors have open access to the Scottish hospitality lounge for meetings and refreshments, the hospitality lounge is fully funded by SDI and is open to all Scottish visitors to SEG. However access is limited to seating being available. We will be vigilant to any visiting company abusing this facility and ensure that the facility is fairly available to all Scottish companies attending SEG 2017 for business activity. We do have dedicated private meeting rooms for exhibitor only use.