Scotland Food & Drink offers a comprehensive range of benefits and services specifically for members, over and above the wider industry representation function that it also performs. Each benefit is carefully designed to provide food and drink of all sizes with the help and support that will give them competitive edge and help save money.
In addition to our member benefit offering outlined in our member benefit brochure available here, Scotland Food & Drink:
- Host a range of networking, trade and Meet the Buyer events which allow producers and retailers to interact and engage with new customers.
- Provides market INSIGHTS, intelligence to give you a competitive edge including free access to Kantar Worldpanel data.
- Leads the Scottish food and drink industry's future strategy - Fresh Thinking - which means that members can help shape the future of the food and drink industry in Scotland.
For more information on membership or any of the benefits available to Scotland Food & Drink members, contact Linda Chirnside by email or call 0131 335 0940.
- 5% Biomass Boiler Discount - VG Energy
VG Energy are offering Scotland Food & Drink members a 5% discount on their range of class leading Biomass Boiler products, in addition to offering a Free Technical Site Survey service.
- Preferential Water & Waste Water Rates
Scotland Food & Drink have agreed a deal with Business Stream whereby our members can access a preferential discount rate on water and water wastage.