This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales account manager to join one of Scotland’s leading food producers.
Tue, 07 Mar 2017
Strathmore Foods is a family run company established in 1973, currently employing 130 staff. The company is proud to be Scotland’s leading producer of traditional meals, offering a wide range of frozen and chilled Scottish products servicing both the retail and foodservice markets.
Based in Forfar, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the company’s foodservice and wholesale business. Working with current accounts and their customers whilst also looking to generate new business, the role will involve taking responsibility for the sales performance, promotional/marketing activity, and new product development in both sectors.
This new position will incorporate a number of different business elements – sales, marketing, NPD, analysis, forecasting, reporting, presentations – all playing key roles in the growth and success of the company’s main brands and new products.
The role will be primarily office based although there will also be a significant amount of time and travel attending meetings and events, mainly within Scotland.
What we’re looking for: -
- Someone to drive the business in the foodservice and wholesale sectors
- Experience of working in FMCG sector, preferably in foodservice
- In-depth understanding of the processes within foodservice and wholesale markets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and willing to go the extra mile
- Skilled in IT and Microsoft packages
- Innovative thinker who is able to work on own initiative and manage time accordingly
- Exceptional negotiation and presentation skills
- Passionate and driven
- Full clean car driving licence
In return Strathmore Foods offers a competitive salary compensate with experience and immediate responsibility for a range of customers.
Please submit your CV and covering letter by close of business on Friday 10th March 2017 to Ronnie Donegan, HR Manager via email@example.com.