Find out what food and drink events are happening in and around Scotland and beyond.
There’s no shortage of challenges facing Scottish food and drink businesses right now. But armed with the right information and preparation you can turn adversity into opportunity.
This year’s conference, sponsored by Drac Logistics and CMS, is all about helping you lay the foundations for that future success.
It’s guaranteed to be a rewarding and stimulating day you won't want to miss. You will hear from inspirational speakers who will outline their view of the market, consumer trends, and what they’re looking for when partnering with Scottish suppliers:
- Steven McLean, Head of Agriculture and Fisheries at Marks & Spencer
- Roland Palmer (General Manager UK Benelux & Nordics) & Jijay Shen (General Manager – Europe) at Alibaba
- Andrew Williams, General Manager at Food Source International
Some of the nation’s most dynamic and exciting brands and online retailers will speak to the conference theme of “grow local, grow global”, discussing their business journeys, building resilience, market opportunities and their sustainability approaches:
- Dan & Simon Gilmour, Co-Managing Directors of John Gilmour Butchers
- Jason Stewart, Head of Marketing at Donald Russell
- Kim Cameron, Founder of Gin Bothy
- Gill Sherwin, Operations Director of Best of British Beer
The speaker line-up will be closed by global influence, sales, collaboration, and leadership speaker Duncan Stevens, to motivate delegates on how to maximise their influence with customers.
Join us at the Scotland Food & Drink conference and take that next step in identifying and maximising opportunity. To help you grow, you need to go.
Wed, Mar 29, 2023 | 1 day event | 10am – 4pm (drinks reception until 5.30pm)
Assembly Rooms 54 George Street Edinburgh
Scotland Food & Drink
0131 335 0940